Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Shall I allow her to do this?

My wife wants to land her feet on my chest. She is in police and I'm a school teacher  She says that she wants to have complete dominance over me. If she can victimize goons she can dominate me also. What shall I do?

• ?

If you're having to ask I believe it shows you are too hesitant towards the idea and should not persue it. 

Not knowing your wife's motive for playing a heavily dominant role is cause for concern as well. 

• ?

Tell her you don't want to go to the ER and would rather not. 

Are you interested in being submissive to her? If you are, it sounds like a golden opportunity.

• ?

Tell her to keep it in the bedroom 

Kick back and enjoy the ride.

• Murzy

Didn't you know this before you got married?