Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

Is there a name for this style of scrambled eggs?

Where you don’t completely scramble the eggs, you simply break the yolk then fry the eggs, leaving some parts white and some yellow. As opposed to them being all yellow

5 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

    It is called a "Frog Eyed Egg" by the French.

  • 1 month ago

    My father called them scrunchled, but that is probably not official.

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    That is a fried egg, not a scrambled egg.

    If you break the yolk and cook it until the yellow is solid, it's called a fried egg over hard.   If you leave a bit of the yolk runny, it's a fried egg over medium.

  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Um, FRIED EGG? 

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago's called a HARD FRIED EGG.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.