Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 1 month ago

Why everywhere I go there’s talk on all news about preparing for a zombie apocalypse? Is this gonna happen since CDC posted or it’s a hoax?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Yep,

The Walking Dead right around the corner.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Things have been boring around here lately,  an apocalypse sounds fun.Will it just be in the US? Once lockdown over and flights back on I may book a trip .Can anyone recommend any good hotels?

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

The Bible book of Daniel tells us about the terrible flesh-eating plague that is going to come to Earth it says people's eyes will rot in their sockets their tongue will rot in their mouth as they're standing on their feet.

We haven't seen that disease yet but it's going to be horrible.. there's enough Christians out there that believe in God and the Bible that they are making realistic preparations for what the Bible says is going to happen after all the Bible tells us point blank about 911 it's called burning of the city called Babylon that's New York City and it tells everybody that all the nations of the world cried and moaned because nobody had money anymore to buy their expensive items.

The Bible very specifically mentions the coronavirus by name no less!  In English it's the fourth plague of Revelation and the angel poured out his bowl upon the Sun and power was given to scorch men with fire. And Coronas feverum and it was very grievous.

In other words the Bible is telling us that there will be a period of time that it would be unusually hot and at the same time we're going to have something called Corona fever.  Those two plagues have already happened what's very scary is the next plague that is bound to happen within three and a half years from the coronavirus.

And I saw a burning mountain fall into the sea and a third of all men died and the water became like the blood of a dead man. And a third of all the boats were ruined.

The next plague that's coming is a meteor it's going to hit the water and it's going to cause a shock wave that washes onto our shore and ruins a lot of boats kills a lot of people and results in a terrible fish kill that's so bad that it stinks like the rotten blood of a dead man.

Have you ever smelled rotten fish that's three months old it's terrible well in addition to all the death that we're going to have we're having to put up with the horrible stench of rotten fish. 

The next plague is a direct result of this plague there will be flies and Soares upon people's skin.

And then just a short time after that we experience the world's largest earthquake that has ever been felt.

Were quite likely talking the Yellowstone volcano going boom.

The result will be a terrible catastrophe there will be Ash 6 in deep covering the entire United States.

That means your grass your trees and your shrubs. A lot of it is going to die.

• 1 month ago

I really hope you are not serious. If you are, you should know that zombies do not exist. They are fiction on television. 

I have not seen all the news talking about it, or any news talking about it. 

Zombies are not real. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

We don't need zombies where I live.

We got drunks and smackheads to do the shuffling about and being menacing

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The CDC was half kidding when they posted that. The survival skills they teach in the zombie apocalypse preparation section are excellent, and everybody should learn them. But there's not going to be a zombie apocalypse.

Source(s): Now watch. Just because I said that, there's going to be headlines about people rising from the dead.
  • 1 month ago

Try going to places with fewer utter lunatics.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.