Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 month ago

Does the One Piece animation make any sense? ?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I consider myself a fan on animation.....but my son watches that, and  I have to confess,  I couldn't make any heads or tails out of it. 

I suppose it would help to start from the beginning, and actually follow the series...... but 5 minutes was enough for me, and it just gave me a headache. 

he really likes it though.........so,  yeah, I must be getting old. 

• Ummm... I don't know about the animation but the story is pretty good. And the story makes sense. I just don't like the fact that Zoro became stupid for comedy reasons when he started out smart.

THe only thing that doesn't make sense is why you still live with your parents at age 40