Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is David Hogg the only parkland survivor who became rich and famous? How come no one else got a book deal?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

i think he has been chosen to be the official spokesperson due to his looks and seeming intelligence, but he is not a likable person really. a phony politician type which is maybe also another reason, his parents maybe have connections. 

• 1 month ago

No. Firstly, I don't think he's rich or even that famous (given our 15 min news cycle).

Secondly, other Parkland kids are still involved in activism. Kyle Kashuv is a conservative activist and writes for the Daily Wire while Emma Gonzalez and Cameron Kasky are progressive activists on gun related issues like Hogg.

• 1 month ago

Not everyone gets a book deal. Not everyone can write one. 

• 1 month ago

I purchased his other book: 'How To W*nk Into A Pillow'.

The bicycle chain one was better...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Parkland seems to be in  rather affluent community. Few of those kids were hurting for money.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

He was the only survivor who wasn't there.

• BB
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I purchased his book:. "How to Oil Your Bicycle Chain".  It was an excellent literary work!

• 1 month ago

aint he makin pillows or something

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.