Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

everyone has a mother? true or false?

if your mom abandons you do you have a mother?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

yes true everyone has a mother

• 1 month ago

Everyone has been given a birth mom. Even the millions of babies who were murdered before Mom gave them a chance to enter the world.

Many moms even give birth and then abandon them for others to raise because acting like a man is more important to them than being a mother to her children. They are Moms, but they are not mothers.

• Jane
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You have a bio mother who gave birth to you, every mammal has. You don't have a mother who cared for you with love as you grew up.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Everyone has to have a mother, even if they don't know who their mother is or was.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

yes true everyone has a mother

• Raja
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If a mother abandon the child then the child will have no mother . In reality this the case . Biologically  and legally still she will be the mother .A child cannot be born without a mother .Although there are scientific methods by which a child can come into this world the natural method is the mother with the help of the father .

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No. I had an incubator 

She disowned me before my 10th birthday and even called the family courts to make it legally binding.

• 1 month ago

Everyone has a mother =true, biological sense. 

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i dont think its true

• 1 month ago

the person  did  have a mother at birth but then the mum left for  reasons  becasue she was probably hooked on drugs etc and uncapable of looking after a baby 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.