Annie asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

Steelers gave great Ben Rothlisberger one last chance to win another Superbowl ring, what do you think?

Favorite Answer

I knew the Steelers were gonna do that.  They ain't winnin' no Super Bowl this year, Ben is not even a shell of what he used to be, the running game needs tweaking, the defense needs to be addressed in some fashion.  

Let's see...I think the Steelers face the NFC North and the AFC West in entirety, and Buffalo and Tennessee as their out-of-division foes within the conference.  With that schedule they very easily can finish 8-8 and out of playoff contention, which I think will be the case.