Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

semick_15 asked in HealthDental · 2 months ago

Tooth pain next to tooth that had a filling. ?

A little over a week ago I had a couple of fillings done on my right side top molars. My last molar on the top on that side has been hurting when I chew pretty much anything that comes in contact with that tooth. That tooth didn't have any fillings done to it. (As far I know anyway). If I'm not chewing with that tooth I have no pain at all. It seems like the pain is more when I touch the back part of the tooth that faces towards the back of my mouth, which would be the farthest point away from the tooth next to it with a filling.

Is this normal? It hasn't really seemed to get much better since I had the fillings done, many a very tiny bit better. I seem to have a little less sensitivity to cold foods and drinks on that side though. 

I did call my dentist and I have a reexamination but its several days away still. 

And my wisdom teeth have been removed years ago too. 

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.