Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceRenting & Real Estate · 1 month ago

I make $60k and pay $15k in taxes. If I lost $20k on a house flip, how much of a tax refund would I get?

Pathetic answerer below:

I am a Purchasing Manager. The only taxes that I owe are $200 California state taxes that I missed from a year ago. I’m 31-years-old. Unlike you, I am actually happy and content with life and am enjoying it. Your obnoxious answer has been reported.

Favorite Answer

I dont know how much refund you get.  Probably not 15K. 

You can use Turbo Tax.  Put the numbers in and figure it out.  You dont pay for it unless you file with them.  Until you file them, you can figure it out with their calculators. I hope this is something might help you.  Alternatively you wait until IRS send you a check.