jean
jean asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 month ago

Do u think meghan has gone too far, she has cut ties with most of her family and now it looks like the royal family.?

I think she did herself no favors with that interview,   but nor did the palace do themselves any favors with that attempted hatchet job, right before the interview,  bringing up 3 year old petty charges. 

I call this one a tie. 

If they want to go live by themselves and do their own thing.........then for Gods sake,   just shut up and go do it. 

Living well is the best revenge.   Make  Wills Jealous with envy that you are now free to have any kind of damn life you want. 

Harry had no shot at the throne anyway,  unless there was some  King Ralph kind of situation.......so why waste your life, bowing and scraping to all these rules for a job that you will never get? 

In the end, it was their decision, and they both seem happy with it......so whatever.   Liz is gonna have to accept that not everyone wants to suck her toes for a chance at the crown. 

No self respecting American, was ever going to be okay with being subjugated like that.---and being TOLD when to speak, and what to say, and how to say it. 

This is the 21st Century......being ruled by just the first person to pop out of a royal cooter, is ridiculous . 

• Shiloh

How silly. Who does she think she is? She married into an ancient Royal Dynasty and now she wants to dictate to them?  Whatta joke. 

poor harry..........................

• Alan H

One suspects that she simply does her own thing!

Gone too far is not a strong enough statement for what she has done.

It isn't so much the cutting of ties, but more of trashing them at the same time.

Far enough for people to gauge what she is like. I guess if she is hoping to elicit sympathy from the UK, she won't be getting it. Nobody likes the poor little rich girl act, and she can't really claim she didn't know what she was getting into.

• I imagine the Queen thinks she has not gone far enough. 

• ?

I doubt that after her interview with Oprah she'll ever truly be accepted in the UK.  I must be old fashioned but I don't believe it's a good idea to air one's dirty laundry in public. 

i hope she has friends cuz she gon be lonely at this rate