Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 1 month ago

What should I say to my out of control son when he takes drugs and makes love to his girlfriend on my bed?

He's 43 and doesn't live with me. Kicking him out won't help.

If he lives away and comes to your home to make love something is wrong with him 

As for drugs talk to him and advice him to go to rehab center but do not take methods that you will regret 

• L

Do NOT allow him into your home.

Just admit your failure as a parent.

Pack your bags. Your outta here.

Why is this even any of your BUSINESS, I'd like to know?? Being a parent doesn't give you the right to be intrusive. GET A LIFE.

say ............you are evicted............

• ?

At forty-three, why is he allowed near your bed?! 

• edward

Speak gibberish to him, just a bunch if sounds and noises with a straight face and then talk to him normally and then hit him hard and then act like nothing happened...he’ll just think that he was on a major trip from some bad drugs.

Ur microwaving him so he gets a taste of Vietnam instead of Manuel Norega.

That would depend on his age.

If he's over 18 I'd tell them to move out...TODAY.