Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 1 month ago

What should I say to my out of control son when he takes drugs and makes love to his girlfriend on my bed?

Update:

He's 43 and doesn't live with me. Kicking him out won't help.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

If he lives away and comes to your home to make love something is wrong with him 

As for drugs talk to him and advice him to go to rehab center but do not take methods that you will regret 

• L
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Do NOT allow him into your home.

• 1 month ago

Just admit your failure as a parent.

• 1 month ago

Pack your bags. Your outta here.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why is this even any of your BUSINESS, I'd like to know?? Being a parent doesn't give you the right to be intrusive. GET A LIFE.

• 1 month ago

say ............you are evicted............

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

At forty-three, why is he allowed near your bed?! 

• edward
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Speak gibberish to him, just a bunch if sounds and noises with a straight face and then talk to him normally and then hit him hard and then act like nothing happened...he’ll just think that he was on a major trip from some bad drugs.

• 1 month ago

Ur microwaving him so he gets a taste of Vietnam instead of Manuel Norega.

• 1 month ago

That would depend on his age.

If he's over 18 I'd tell them to move out...TODAY.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.