My friend and I had an argument what do I do?

My friend has a bad spending habit. She has lots of debt she needs to pay off but pushes it off to buy things. She's facing eviction and will have to move out of state and this is inevitable. But I'm the only person nagging her about her spending. And she got upset because she doesn't want to hear my lectures. But I don't want her to be in debt anymore. I want her to be able to pay it off sooner. I want us to move out together, but if she can't pay off her debt we won't be able to. I don't want to lose the only friend I have left. And moving across country even if she can visit is gonna make it harder. I've lost motivation or understanding of whats the point of doing anything anymore and stopped caring even right now I'm upset because I don't care about her feelings anymore coz I don't care about anything. I just don't know what I should do... It's upsetting I had to type all this out here because I can't talk to her about this when she's the person I talk to about all my problems. I know I should apologize. But we're both stubborn and I don't want to say sorry when I don't mean it.

• ?

Apologize for getting up in her business about her personal finances and accept that this person would be a horrible roommate. You'll need to find someone more responsible to live with. It's not like she's going to just snap out of overspending because she puts her name on a rental lease. Living with her would likely ruin your credit and make you homeless. 

• T J

Move on from her.. Mind your own business

• ?

She's not going to change. And why are you giving her unsolicited financial advice?  If she asked you about it that would be different, but even at that, she's not likely to follow your advice.

Give it up or move in with her and end up paying for everything, including her share of rent and groceries, etc.

You could try asking sorry first, at least for the sake of friendship. 

you could try apologizing

• Rick B

Unless she asks for your input, don't give it.

I would NOT recommend living with her and relying on her to provide half the rent.  That would be a huge mistake.