Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwarePrinters · 1 month ago

Are there any receipt printers that have an email address?

Apparently Epson has new printers with an email address so that you can simply email things for it to print. Are there any receipt printers that online orders could be emailed to so that a receipt printer can automatically print it? If so, please let me know. I can’t seem to find that.

the receipt is formatted by the program sending it, not by the printer.  multiple printers are capable of this as long as they are connected to your home router AND you have a fixed IP address [which is provided by your ISP]

• keerok

I believe HP has the same concept too, email the document to the printer, but I'm not sure if it's small enough to consider it as a receipt printer.