? asked in Games & RecreationGambling · 1 month ago

I'm betting on UFC, what does 'Fight to Start Round _" mean?

I can grasp most of the popular bets available, but there's a few that say "fight to start round __" between rounds 2 and 5. The options are yes and no, and I'm just wondering what exactly that means if anyone who bets on UFC knows

If you bet "NO", for the fight will start round 3... you are basically betting that there will be a stoppage in Round 1 or 2.

If you bet "YES" for the fight to start round 5... you are betting there won't be a fight stoppage in round 1-4.

It's just literally asking if the start of round 2, 3, 4, or 5 is going to happen, or will the fight be over before that point.