Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 1 month ago

Question for musicians, what was your most recent song about?

• mars
    Favorite Answer

Unrequited love. About the women I like, who don't feel the same. In Bm, called "You've Got Everything But Me".

If you mean original material, the topic was / is mental health.  I'm kind of stuck with it at the moment, not sure if I can finish it or even turn it into a song.

As a guitarist, normally I come up with the music first.  A chorus, a verse structure, or at least a guitar lick that feels like it could become a song, then I work on the lyrics.  This time the lyrics happened first, and I'm having trouble coming up with making a song out of it.