Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

If Jesus Christ had a covenant with the beast of the field and with the birds of the air, does that mean He didn't have to hunt for food?

Do you think unblemished sacrificial bambi's ever approached Jesus Christ and said in so many ways "please, eat me my Lord" according Genesis 22:13?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

As you know GOD ,send down the heavenly food ,not only for Jesus Christ , but also all of his disciples  ,as we call the last supper, before GOD raise Jesus up alive to HIS high heaven. Even Mosses and his Israelite people receive heavenly food from GOD.

• User
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, that means that the animals would just leap into Jesus' mouth whenever he was hungry...

[rolling eyes]

• 1 month ago

You really would not need to hunt for food in the Eastern Med if you organised irrigation properly, because it would be eminently feasible to thrive off a plant-based diet in that climate.  But we know Jesus ate fish, something I struggle with as a vegan Christian.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If Jesus Christ had a covenant with the beast of the field and 

with the birds of the air, it means that he forged their signatures.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Regwah
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Kind of, they heard what he did to that poor fig tree with no figs.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

God the Father toik very good care of God the Son.

Psalm 50:12 KJV — And if I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.

Matthew 12:36 KJV — But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.