If Jesus Christ had a covenant with the beast of the field and with the birds of the air, does that mean He didn't have to hunt for food?

Do you think unblemished sacrificial bambi's ever approached Jesus Christ and said in so many ways "please, eat me my Lord" according Genesis 22:13?

As you know GOD ,send down the heavenly food ,not only for Jesus Christ , but also all of his disciples  ,as we call the last supper, before GOD raise Jesus up alive to HIS high heaven. Even Mosses and his Israelite people receive heavenly food from GOD.

• User

Yes, that means that the animals would just leap into Jesus' mouth whenever he was hungry...

[rolling eyes]

You really would not need to hunt for food in the Eastern Med if you organised irrigation properly, because it would be eminently feasible to thrive off a plant-based diet in that climate.  But we know Jesus ate fish, something I struggle with as a vegan Christian.

If Jesus Christ had a covenant with the beast of the field and 

with the birds of the air, it means that he forged their signatures.

• Regwah

Kind of, they heard what he did to that poor fig tree with no figs.

God the Father toik very good care of God the Son.

Psalm 50:12 KJV — And if I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.

Matthew 12:36 KJV — But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.