Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
need help my homework?
1. Read the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. What part of the Amendment is relevant to this case?
2. What do you think is meant by "symbolic speech"? What are some other examples?
3. What argument could you make that flag burning threatens to cause violence and therefore should be against the law?
4. What arguments could you make that the First Amendment should protect flag burning?
5. How should the Supreme Court of the United States decide this case? Why?
- ihavqs2Lv 61 month ago
We don’t do homework here.
Try the “Homework” category.