Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 month ago

Is life in Brazil very good, good, average, bad or very bad ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • ZED
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Compared to what, Canada or Libya? It all depends on you level of education, financial status, etc, etc...

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

With the Manaus strain of COVID-19 out of control and a President telling his people to "stop whining" I'd say that in this moment Brazil's probably not the best place to be. 

• 1 month ago

Depends where you live and how well off you are. 

Not great if you're living in poverty; pretty good if you're rich. 

• 1 month ago

3rd world country...............

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

depends entirely on your social class there ... pretty much the same as here

• 1 month ago

Very bad right now due to COVID.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

ahem, well who are you? cos depending on your answer, i might say from one extreme to the other..

• 1 month ago

Well, they have more COVID-19 deaths than any country except the US, so there's that. Per capita income is not that great, social inequality is terrible, and racism is a major problem. I'd say "below average."

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.