Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 1 month ago

Painful bump on the underside of my pinky toe?

Last summer I started a new job where I had to stand on my feet all day and I’d come home and my feet would hurt and be bleeding sometimes. A couple months later I noticed a small bump forming on the underside of my pinky toe where the toe meets the foot. I thought it would go away so I didn’t think much of it, but now 6 months later and the bump has gotten much bigger and a lot more painful. The bump is very hard and only hurts when pressed on. When I press on it it sends a stabbing pain throughout the whole toe. I have done a lot of research and have had no luck finding out what it is and I would really like to know so I could get rid of it because it’s starting to become too painful to handle. 

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

The logical thing to do is go to an urgent care clinic and have a doctor look at the bump.  It could be caused by several different things.  Your description doesn't contain enough details to make an educated guess. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.