Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

what is the area called on a male that is right above the penis & right below the belly?  (feels like two muscles).?

and is the area where pubic hair grows. and how serious of one side looks swollen. it doesnt hurt , but it seems to be bloated out larger than the other side. , just noticed it the other day, and just because i happened to look there, but again, no pain. is it maybe due to how i have been laying or positioning myself while laying in bed while using laptop on a side table? maybe it has just gotten swollen or tense? again feels lie a muscle or two different muscles , again, the area right above the penis and below the belly


are these muscles maybe pelvic muscles? or is the pelvic somewhere else? are these glands?

2 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    By far the most common hernias develop in the abdomen, when a weakness in the abdominal wall evolves into a localized hole, or "defect", through which adipose tissue, or abdominal organs covered with peritoneum, may protrude.

  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    I'd have your doctor look at that.

    It could be herniated, and that can cause a serious or even deadly problem!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.