Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How to Find a Real Estate Agent?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Rita
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Use trusted resources to find agents near you.

Evaluate their real estate experience.

Make sure they know your local real estate market.

Check the real estate agent's track record.

Learn about their customer service.

Interview at least three real estate agents.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Find an independent mortgage broker.  They will find the best rates for you and get your pre-qualification letter.  Then, ask them for recommendations.  They know the deals that went south due to bad agents.  Ask them for someone that's patient w/ new buyers.

Also, visit open houses, but don't commit.  See how they conduct themselves and their knowledge of the house.  

Never go with your cousin, or friend's cousin, or cousin's cousin.  

• Dan
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I found mine at an open house. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't know how it works nowadays, what with Covid and all, but my husband and I just went to an open house and there she was, like magic. She talked to us for a few minutes, really listened, gave us her card, and the rest is history. I know that agents need to be pushy and sell themselves, but she was very genuine and caring, loves her job, loves her clients, and again, LISTENED to us. She knew our budget and still stuck with us (lower side, and she was used to selling bigger money-makers), and mainly stuck with us because she loves working with first-time homebuyers; she gets a giddy little joy out of it. You need to find one that fits you, as we learned after the fact. So go to some websites or open houses (if you can) and see what you dig up. Don't feel guilty if you find one and you don't mesh well, just onto the next. Before we met ours, there was another two that were TOO pushy; they just wanted the sell and didn't really seem to care at all about our needs, so canceled them out.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Go to www.realtor.com and enter a city.  Then on the top bar select "find a Realtor."

• !
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Google. There will be one in your area. There isnt a populated area in the developed world that doesnt have any real estate agents.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

spambot...........

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.