Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 2 months ago

Why are my hands always dirty even when i wash them?

i dont know whats wrong with me but for some reason my hands are always sticky or greasy? i can wash my hands long and thoroughly but when i touch things like my phone, door handles, or remotes, they become sticky even when i have nothing on my hands? is this some sort of medical issue or something? and no my palms never get sweaty so this is why im so confused. it feels like i will always have the hands of a toddler.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Your hands are making body oil that's normal Use a soap that cuts oil ,,  hand sanitizers, or baby powder to help with this issue....

ITS CAlled 

SEBUM OVERPRODUCTION

• 1 month ago

Use Dawn dish detergent

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You are probably in the habit of touching yours or someone else's anus throughout the day.  This is a habit you might not even be aware of.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.