Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Trying to remember a competitive learning game/website from my childhood.?

Not sure if this game/website still exists but it's something I used to play in Primary School back in 2009-ish and it's bothering me that I can't remember what it was.

The game was basically a website that allowed you to play all sorts of games that involved plenty of school subjects (Spelling, Addition, Multiplication, etc...) and the basic concept of most of the games was to have you compete against someone else from all across the world.For example, for Math I might vs someone in low level addition and we'd have to race each other in clearing the Math questions. For spelling we might hear a word and have to spell it out (still racing each other to finish the set).I have no idea what the website might have been called or if it even still exists but I do remember that when you created an account to play you would always be given random names like 'bigdog400' or 'redparrot67' and didn't have the ability to name yourself. No idea if that will help but I'm just super curious about what the hell this website was called as I can't find it anywhere.Thanks.

• ?

Is it cool math games for kids.