Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 1 month ago

Moles on skin?

Hi..I suffer from real bad health anxiety..and I’m going through hell right now!..I found a mole on my arm! Which to me looked a bit funny! I went to the doctor! Who said that she thinks it looks fine! And because I’m only 26 it’s very unlikely to be anything serious But because of my anxiety she booked me in to see a specialist in two weeks time!..and since then I’ve been focusing on these two moles on my neck which I’ve always had! But now I’ve got in to my head that they are now something to worry about! My worst fear is that it is something serious and it’s already spread all over my body! How can I get by these two weeks with out having a brake down!...I’m so scared I can’t control my worrying!.:I just need some reassurance to get me by these two weeks...I’m so frightened 

You have had many answers. You won't be happy until someone says you have rampant cancer.

So yes it's dreadful, everyone's moles will turn to cancer, millions will die.

Happy now?

You could just use the inside of fresh walnut husks applied to it 410 to 20 minutes each day or make a cream out of it and it will make the moles go away as far as your anxiety I can't help you with that but you could try taking something called rhodiola