Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Zelda Breath of the Wild - which divine beast should I go to?

I know from spoilers that they each have a different power attached. If you could list the powers in order from most useless to best that would great thx. 

2 Answers

Relevance
  • John
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i would say go to the zoras first. the ability you get is basically like a fairy, reviving you upon death before it has to recharge. this is really handy early on when you're getting used to gameplay and don't have the best weapons or armor

next i would go to the rito. the ability is an updraft that you can use 3 times before it has to charge. this is very useful for exploration and can help you activate towers more easily

the gorons and gerudo i'd say are about equal. the goron ability will protect you from all damage 3 times before recharging when you hold your shield button. it will also reflect guardian lasers and if you execute a perfect guard with your shield, it won't use the ability. this makes it good for practicing perfect guards

the gerudo ability summons a large lightning strike hitting all enemies in its radius for 150 points of damaged and can be used 3 times before charging. while powerful, i don't find myself using it often unless there are a lot of annoying enemies around that i don't want to deal with

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

That one.                           

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.