Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

Is it inevitable that India becomes a Muslim country?

I've been to India twice, once in the 80s and once just recently. I've noticed that there's more Muslims in India. In Mumbai, Muslims seem to making gains. Do you think Islam will be victorious and eventually take over all of India? How would the Hindus feel about that? It seems like the Indian politicians are very sympathetic to Islam and Muslims while being hostile towards Hinduism.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

India has been Hindu for over 10,000 years.  If the Muslims try to take over they are gonna have one hell of a fight on their hands.

• 1 month ago

The people of Kerala and the Gujarat would beg to differ I think.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

India will never be a Muslim country

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

there will be another War in India before that happens

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It is the intention of Islam to make the world 100% Islamic.  They will become very close to doing that and then God will step in and show the world that HE is in control.  It will be very unpleasant for those alive during the time that Islam appears to be in control.  What Islam does will be a fulfilment of scripture and that will show that the end of the world - as we know it - is very close but then Jesus will return to redeem His own people and take them to be with Him in Paradise.

• 1 month ago

There won't be any religion after 500 years if India becomes a developed country. If you are threatened by Muslim population, tell the Indian government to enforce two child policy on Muslims.

• 1 month ago

After the first time it was so bad it will never happen again.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

HOW LONG WILL THERE BE AN NATION CALLED INDIA?

• 1 month ago

No, I wouldn't say it is inevitable.  I suppose it is possible but seems unlikely.  The Hindus have been around for a very long time, they have a large majority, and don't seem to be going anywhere.  India has a long history of religious tolerance and diversity without any one group completely dominating.  If anything the Hindus have more dominance now than ever before.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

There ARE more Muslims? 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.