Which UK cigarettes contain the least chemicals?

When I typed UK I hoped I would get no tearful spam

I am not really sure but I think all cigarettes has tobacco that could have nicotine varies into different levels  

Cigarettes, aka cancer sticks and coffin nails are nothing BUT chemicals and pure poisons. Does it really matter which one you kill yourself with? If you do want to prolongue the inevitable, buy the more expensive brands as the cheaper brands tend to have very sketchy ingredients added to them like floor cleaner and animal poop (which has actually been detected in random samplings), due to the fact that quality control is not high on the list of important requirements for some of the cheaper manufacturers.