Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

1996 Mercury Villager?

So I have a 1996 Mercury Villager/ Nissan Quest 

I have been fixing up and today I went to take out some lightbulbs to see if I could get them replaced, now none of the lights come on even the ones that worked yet the engine still starts the radio still plays and everything  else do it have a safety mechanism or something when one light bulb gets removed none of them work I hope a fuse did not get blown 

Update:

I should make it clear it’s the map lights and everything else in the van the headlights and taillights still work 

Attachment image

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Put al the old bulbs back in and find out if they still work. Are the bulb numbers the same?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The car is old.  Do NOT fix something when it is not broken.  Check the fuses and check for loose electrical connections.

• 1 month ago

You blew a fuse.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.