Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Do you know anyone that got sick from COVID?

58 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Yes. My aunt has it, and is on oxygen. She seems to be pulling through. Though at her age it's hard to tell. And if rumours are true that covid was in my country before it was officially announced then there's a good chance me, my mother and sister all got it. Which would make sense because that form of "flu". As it was claimed then, was something we would not like to experience again. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, I know a family that got it. The mum had it worst and ended up in hospital with it

• 1 month ago

I know of 5 that got it and recovered... and 3 that died and they were gone in about 10 days. 

Those aren't odds enough to make such a simple thing as wearing a mask such a burden as the selfish maniacs out there who aren't willing to sacrifice even one slight bit of comfort to protect people have been whining about.

I mean like all things... they are free to do as they will at home... but out and about... be a little civil (is what I would ask of them, although you can't reason with selfishness, laziness and evil). 

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Yeah, knew a couple. One sadly died last week. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Nicole
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

yes me and my family did 

• 1 month ago

Not personally, no.  I have co-workers who have extended family members who have had it.

• Ivan
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yes I know a few people who got sick from it, and some of them died.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, I personally know a few. I’m also a front line worker and have been in direct contact with a LOT of infected patients over the past year. I had my second vaccination two months ago, so in theory I should be good to go.

• 1 month ago

Yes...................

Lv 7
    1 month ago

Me, my husband, my MIL's husband, and a cousin.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.