Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 2 months ago

I no longer want to watch CNN, and I'm starting to think for myself, will my Democratic peers accept me?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

They're no longer your peers. Welcome to adulthood.

• 1 month ago

you BRAIN DEAD RED FASCIST TRUMPTARD CULT ZOMBIES can GFY.  

there's no hope for the SUB-HUMAN IMBECILES who swallowed their PIGGGGOD's RED FASCIST DOGMA hook, line and sinker.   

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

There's always the (Fookin' Overtly Xenophobic) station, troll doll!

• 2 months ago

CNN is like scripture to the commie dems.. don't worry if democrats don't accept you.. you are better off without them!

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes, the ..'real democrats'.. will. I stopped accepting CNN as a realistic/ unbiased news source about 2017 when they threw away their journalistic integrity to go after Trump (but they they still have the best news video on the net and the only world round reporting on the Net).

But now I've branched out....BBC News, The Guardian World News, even Al Jazeera for Mideast up to date.

I'm still a democrat.  

• 2 months ago

Speaking as a military-trained former journalist and editor, now retired, you might want to reconsider no longer watching CNN News, hiding-behind "anonymous." Why?  CNN and MSNBC both do extensive research, although the evening programming of MSNBC does the most in-depth research, in my opinion---especially "All In with Chris Hayes" and "The Rachel Maddow Show."  There are PBS and NPR for nonbiased reporting.

You can do as I do and supplement the televised news with books by reputable experts such as Malcolm Nance (a 35-year CIA counterespionage expert), Michelle Goldberg (2006), Jane Mayer, who exposed the Koch Donor Network "DARK MONEY" villains (2017), and others.  

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Let me translate this

"I'm a creepy conservative who is laughed at for my nutty ideas, so I pretend to be a Democrat who thinks like me."

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Well DON'T!

And you DON'T

And They WON'T

Serves you right for lying to us!

• 2 months ago

There’s a difference between a Democrat and the far left. I imagine many Democrats would be okay with that but CNN is a leftist propaganda station, so maybe some on the far left would be concerned you are not constantly bombarded with their nonsense. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I never watch it and they accept me. But then again no one I know walks into a room and the first thing they say is what news network they watch. Poor trolling attempt con.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.