Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 month ago

An old (2000's) video game that I played as a kid?

I remember playing this third person RPG-like game back in like 2005-2008 on PC, I'm pretty sure it is older than 2008 at the very least.

This is what i can remember: You were in some kind of school-like place where you could have classes (Not exactly sure about that) and you could also go to the toilet (extra detail) But what I'm sure about is that you could go outside the building you were at and there were some kind of insects/animals that were fighting with each other (slightly bigger ant-like creatures that were coming out of their nests and fighting with each other) and you could also fight them and beat them up (i believe with some kind of staff).

This has been in my mind for a while now and any help is appreciated.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.