Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

WS: What are your thoughts on The Four Horsemen members (first incarnation)?

With:

Ric Flair

Arn Anderson

Ole Anderson

Tully Blanchard

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Candle
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Ric Flair: Greatest of all time in every aspect.

Arn Anderson: Easily would've been a main eventer in the NWA if Flair hadn't came into the territory.  Regardless, he always lent prestige to midcard championships and made others look good.

Ole Anderson: Outside of tagging with Arn, I don't know much about Ole as a wrestler.  I know he's old and bitter, and was so out of touch by the time he got the books that even Cornette was calling him out on it.

Tully Blanchard: Underrated singles wrestler, great tag wrestler with Arn, responsible for one of, if not the best cage matches of all time against Magnum TA in an I Quit capacity.  Glad to see him mentoring FTR.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

That's probably the first incarnation that wrestling fans will remember the most.

• David
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The best incarnation.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Flair in my opinion is one of the greatest of all time. His in ring work was effective. He was a great storyteller. He knew how to do a match which enhanced both guys regardless of who won. He a great character and knew how to play it.

Arn and Ole were a superb tag team. In ring psychology was superb, their characters worked well to their role. Great team

Ole i wasn't keen on but he did well as part of the horseman.

Overall a really good stable. Each had their role and did it well. They worked well together. It set the blueprint for future stables.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.