Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

When in Sarnia can seniors get  shots for covid?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

You will have to go to ourshot.gov and enter the information. I don't think Sarnia is on the list!

• 1 month ago

I think that Sarnia is scheduled to receive vaccine doses right after Nunavut.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Never heard of it. Check with your local hospital. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'm sorry the answers you received thus far have been worthless.  But please remember that nearly every answer posted on this site comes from some angry 12 year boy sitting in his room because his mother grounded him for playing with himself in public.  That is not who you want to take advice from.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kate
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Sorry that no one was serious about your question. Apparently some think Sarnia isn't an actual place. 

I googled it and came up with a few links. I've attached the most recent I could find.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/sarnia-lamb...

• Craig
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

It's right next-door to Narnia.  And yes, COVID shots grow on trees there.  They can have as many as they want.

No lions or witches in Sarnia.  They do have a problem with troglodytes, tho - and the population is under the control of lords called "Dons", who rule by granting and requesting "favors".  So seniors in Sarnia must be careful not to get crosswise.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Honestly now, - - - just how many users of this site, who will read your question, know anything about shots in Sarnia????

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.