When in Sarnia can seniors get  shots for covid?

You will have to go to ourshot.gov and enter the information. I don't think Sarnia is on the list!

I think that Sarnia is scheduled to receive vaccine doses right after Nunavut.

• kswck2

Never heard of it. Check with your local hospital. 

I'm sorry the answers you received thus far have been worthless.  But please remember that nearly every answer posted on this site comes from some angry 12 year boy sitting in his room because his mother grounded him for playing with himself in public.  That is not who you want to take advice from.

• Kate

Sorry that no one was serious about your question. Apparently some think Sarnia isn't an actual place. 

I googled it and came up with a few links. I've attached the most recent I could find.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/sarnia-lamb...

• Craig

It's right next-door to Narnia.  And yes, COVID shots grow on trees there.  They can have as many as they want.

No lions or witches in Sarnia.  They do have a problem with troglodytes, tho - and the population is under the control of lords called "Dons", who rule by granting and requesting "favors".  So seniors in Sarnia must be careful not to get crosswise.

Honestly now, - - - just how many users of this site, who will read your question, know anything about shots in Sarnia????