Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

How do I sort out this problem?

I have this fear that I smelled really bad in an interview even though I washed myself beforehand and stuff, so I probably didn't. On a logical level, I don't think I did and I'm mostly sure of it. However one part of me doubts it. 

I've been emotionally beating myself up about it, worrying for perhaps an hour until I got a headache and muscles started aching all over because of the stress of worrying about it. I still feel this way a bit. It doesn't feel good, it's disturbing me. 

Please offer any advice

Thank you

Most people worry too much about their hygiene habits. You sound like your suffering from some form of obsessive compulsive disorder. Seek professional medical advice.

If you, and others find you have unpleasant body odors, you may have some other physical issue.