Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Does he think I’m pregnant ?

Sooo my so has been sick lately feeling nauseous and having stomach aches . He asked if I felt sick . 

( We had gone out to eat at a restaurant )

So I assumed maybe he was sick from the food so I answered with no I didn’t feel sick I feel fine .

Then he went on to asking about my Birth Control and a few other things 

Lol you guys ... I sat there like either your asking because you think you got me pregnant which he did not 

Or he got another female pregnant am I over thinking or ? 

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Lili
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

We don't know him; we can't read his mind. We don't even know what questions he asked about your birth control.

ASK HIM why he's making these inquiries.

It does sound as though you are REALLY overthinkng, so don't you think asking him simple, direct questions is better than just speculating?

I can't figure out why people here keep expecting us to read the minds of people we've never met instead of just asking THEM what's going on.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.