? asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

What are simple things I can do and eat that will develop, sharpen and improve the memory of my brain and my brain cells. ?

• kelvin

you can try eating more fish

Eat healthy food, take vitamins and get a lot of exercise. That increases blood flow and gets more oxygen to the brain. Studies have shown that exercise is very beneficial for brain function. 

To the person worried about metals in vaccines, there is more mercury in a piece of fish than there is in any vaccine. It is miniscule. 

Eat foods rich in Omega 3's to start with.  That is the biggest boost you can give your brain.

Avoid toxins from vaccines and environment. The mercury and aluminium in vaccines really destroy the brain. Vitamin B complex is good for the brain.