Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 1 month ago

Why are phone numbers I have already blocked (obscene texts) still getting through (Samsung 7 refurbished) ?

Tried to block the number and phone said it was already blocked.  Well, obviously it wasn't. 

And how do these people get my number? 

How do I block them permanently? 

By the way, I'm typing this on my laptop not my phone, so don't worry about "catching" anything by answering. 

Favorite Answer

How a number is blocked, depends on the app doing the blocking. Most native phone apps ONLY block calls, not text. So you either find an app that allows you block all call or text that are NOT, in your contacts or find that setting in your phone's options.