Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How can I impress this girl?

This girl likes to travel, is very sarcastic and loves dogs. I hate all of those things. My favorite things to do are building model trains and crawdad fishing... She's 26, I am 73 but still look great and have a sharp wit about me. 

I need a snazzy pickup line because I would give my last dying breath on Earth to kiss her slowly with tongue.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Most impressive Dr Jeff. But I hope you realise that with that age gap sex could be fatal. But if she dies, she dies.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

impress them easy pull out something thats 8 inches long , that will impress her . or a diamond ring will impress her , what she wanted ..or a pink porche .

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Bring to her attention that you find her to be finer than a new set of snow tires.

• 1 month ago

Offer her a million dollars and see how it goes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.