Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

He says I’m his pillow and that he likes cuddling with me ?

It’s a guy I’m seeing

But I’m in the grey area with him

I have  brought up wanting a relationship with him plenty of times jn the past but he kept saying he doesn’t know what he wants 

So I’ve totally let it go. I used to be the one chasing but I’ve also tried to cut down on that 

He’s been pursuing me more. We message almost every other day 

And he’s also been more lovey dovey in the things he says 

For example once when we were hanging out, I was lying down and he was lying on top of me and he said he likes that because I’m like a cushion (my breasts are) 

And a few days later he brought that up in convo saying how he likes to cuddle me and that I’m his pillow 

Is this just still casual ..do people in fwb and situationships say this to each other or is this something more?

• donnie
    Favorite Answer

If you like it then let him do it. If not tell him to stop and just break it up