aria asked in HealthMental Health · 1 month ago

anxiety and fear after falling after a procedure at surgery center??

Im having a lot of anxiety and fear about going back to the surgery center. I had a nerve block and this time I reacted very strongly to the medications. I was a crying mess and felt i could not move. They transferred me to a gurney and took me to the recovery room. about half an hour later I informed my doctor that i felt my leg was completely numb and i couldnt move it and he assured me i could stay until they made sure i could walk. Then a couple minutes later a nurse came and i told her the same thing and she still insisted that i stand and tried walking. I ended up falling on my butt hurting my right hip and my elbow because my body twisted once i hit the floor. I am scheduled to go back next week and the week after for more nerve blocks. How do i deal with this anxiety and fear and depression.. I did talk to an administrator yesterday to report it im having hip and tailbone pain but im ok. No one however apologized and i dont know if they really care...im 30 also it was noted that im a fall risk because of my leg injury now i feel unsafe about going back but im pretty sure its just my anxiety

I had a nerve block to treat CRPS to block nerve pain. Yes its the U.S. Im scheduled for 2 more nerve blocks. The nurse insisted that i stand after i told her that my leg felt numb she didn't care and she also denied that i fell on the floor and was not even going to report. I didnt have anyone with me besides the nurse because of covid restrictions. My doctor also didnt come check on me after i fell which i think is also negligent. I should really change doctors but it will take a month 

JewishuserShadowfire (who has been on YahooAnswers since the beginning and could possibly be the infamous homosexual flying antichrist from the tribe of Dan) from Portland [or so he claims because he could’ve been born in Russia in Valday (Russian: Валда́й) to a 12th generation Jewish prostitute who pretends to be a virgin)] has many trolls accounts on Yahoo Answers: Blackthorne1979, Carter Berg, Fireball, ThatToiletguy, Reynaldo Weeks, Petri Lindroos, Knightwulf, Nightwulf, Toilet John, Master Debator, Magistra, Desiree, D-girl, Firecock, Yahoo User, Corvus Blackthorne, L.E. Gant, Shadowfire the Sarcastic, Shadowfire Lives, Shadowfire Lives bytches, etc. and any other anonymous accounts. With one his accounts Fireball, he pretends to be a Methodist old lady who posts short-hand slang TIRH (this is religion here). He reports all answers and questions that he doesn't like just so that his questions stay on top in the ReligionandSpirituality section. He trolls in other categories too. It gives Christians a bad name (just because of this troll's sock puppet account). His Toilet John account keeps posting questions where Jesus was sodomized by Roman soldiers. Remember the prophecy where it says that the antichrist will have personal hatred towards the real Jesus Christ. That’s why Shadowfire keeps posting thousands of similar questions along the line: “Did Romans sodomize Jesus?” or “Did Romans buttrape Jesus?”. He asks multiple idiotic mundane questions like “Is Hinduism true?”, “What makes a girl harden?” [like he enjoyed killing little girls], etc. and answers them with his sock puppet accounts just to gain points. Some questions you can see that he answered with like five or seven accounts (especially the ones about himself that he reports right away). With his Reynaldo Weeks account he boasts that he was the reason why their accounts were suspended. With his Magistra account he threatens people with clowns and CIA assassins. Shadowfire mocks Christians with his sock puppet account Fireball in the Religion and Spirituality section by answering very destructively and adding "TIRH here" or reported (anonymously) or “fck you nigers”. He gives Christians a bad name because he promotes sins like sodomy, fornication, ecumenism, astrology (horoscopes), etc. He should be executed and burned at the stake for blasphemy. He spreads rapture heresy, ecumenism heresy, etc. and many more subtle heresies. Antichrist will ride on a donkey into the 3rd Temple. Stop him before it’s too late.

Source(s): Antichrist is gay flying wizard who was born from a prostitute and who will ride on a donkey into the 3rd Temple. Antichrist's mother is a 12th generation prostitute (according to saint Lavrentiy of Chernigov) According to researcher Grigoriy Klimov, prostitutes = lesbians = witches; so, antichrist's mother is a witch, a lesbian, and a prostitute. Hide your kids, hide your wife ‘cuz de evil antichrist is flying thru town; take your glocks out and shoot dat son of a bytch down! Again, he’s an s-o-b ‘cuz his mother is a prostitute to Jews and Hindus. Funny thing is that she pretends to be a virgin. Don’t be deceived by this skumbag and his fake miracles trying to emulate Christ’s miracles! forgive me.

Why did you have the "nerve block" in the first place?

And you may need to consult a lawyer about these falls and injuries.

When I 'stood' after surgery, I had a physician, 2 nurses, and my wife supporting me. You are supposed to be the strongest advocate for your health care. Get familiar with post-surgery physical expectations, and if you are uncertain about your abilities, ask for help. Wait for your doctor to come to your bedside.

• Tavy

Must be US in the U.K. no one walks after a leg nerve block. They have bed rest until they can walk.