Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

It feels like she is trying to seduce me but what are her motives?

A woman at work is seeing someone. But she keeps hitting on me. She broke the physical barrier. She would touch firmly on my wrist and forearm. She would massage my shoulder and my arm. She would put her hand on my shoulder for a long time. I showed her that I noticed to see if she would stop but she kept doing it. I saw her once arguing with a guy who was all over her. So she is aware of physical barrier and personal space. She acts annoyed when I talk to other women or talk about them. And she kept telling me that she wants to hang out with me. I don’t understand her morives? I never experienced a situation like this before. What do you think?

• T J

Next time she pulls her crap on you, be a man and tell her you would appreciate it if she stopped touching you. too bad if she does not like it. If she makes it hard on you, you go to management and tell them the whole story and that you will be filing a workplace harassment lawsuit. see how fast they fire her. And if you want file the lawsuit.

• donnie

Alright if she is seeing someone then maybe don't go any further. Tell her you don't want her touching you and to leave you alone. If she keeps it up file a HR report

Oh, so sorry, but she's wearing a tinfoil hat right now and it's blocking my telepathic mind reading powers.

I wonder then find the ans er . My life sucks I can’t tell you