Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Phoenix asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

What's the best method that you've used to deal with the stress of the pandemic?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • bang many chicks as possible

• 1 month ago

Try and make things. Art, furniture, clothes, whatever. Don't just sit at your computer and consume, it'll turn you to mush.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I hate the pain COVID causes people and I worry about catching it, but I love you Social Distancing! 😁

Source(s): SOCIAL DISTANCING, I'M FREE!!! 😍
  • 1 month ago

I have plenty of time to catch up and read many good books, watch a few classic movies, comedies, sitcoms, TV series that are optimistic and have positive messages, and build a few model planes that I use to do as a teenager. My favourite aircraft are the Blackbird SR-71, DC 3, Spitfire, F-111, 747, B-52, F-8, and Chinook helicopter.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

by accepting the fact that there is nothing I can do to change things.  It is what it is & it cannot be changed.  When you find that there is nothing you can do to change it, you have to accept it.  Like when the world dishes out lemons, you make lemonade.  Just do the best you can to accept it.

• OTTO
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Outdoor walks with my dog. But the pandemic hasn't really affected me much because I was already living an isolated life.

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Daily walks with my 2 small children and dog.

• 1 month ago

I don't do anything different expect were a mask in stores.

I'm older so there is no work.

• Dick
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sex, beer, and cannabis. Not in any order.

• 1 month ago

Distraction. Never fails.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.