Phoenix asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

What's the best method that you've used to deal with the stress of the pandemic?

• bang many chicks as possible

Try and make things. Art, furniture, clothes, whatever. Don't just sit at your computer and consume, it'll turn you to mush.

I hate the pain COVID causes people and I worry about catching it, but I love you Social Distancing! 😁

Source(s): SOCIAL DISTANCING, I'M FREE!!! 😍

I have plenty of time to catch up and read many good books, watch a few classic movies, comedies, sitcoms, TV series that are optimistic and have positive messages, and build a few model planes that I use to do as a teenager. My favourite aircraft are the Blackbird SR-71, DC 3, Spitfire, F-111, 747, B-52, F-8, and Chinook helicopter.

by accepting the fact that there is nothing I can do to change things.  It is what it is & it cannot be changed.  When you find that there is nothing you can do to change it, you have to accept it.  Like when the world dishes out lemons, you make lemonade.  Just do the best you can to accept it.

• OTTO

Outdoor walks with my dog. But the pandemic hasn't really affected me much because I was already living an isolated life.

• Andy C

Daily walks with my 2 small children and dog.

I don't do anything different expect were a mask in stores.

I'm older so there is no work.

• Dick

Sex, beer, and cannabis. Not in any order.

Distraction. Never fails.