Does this girl like me and should I ask her out?

So I've been chatting with this girl that I met on a dating app for about 2 days now. She uses emojis, sends me a decent amount of text and keeps the conversation going. And she even apologized for giving me scattered responses. I have a good feeling about this and I was wondering if I should ask her out?

• donnie

I would find someone not on a dating app that way you know who they are

Tread carefully here-

You have only known her for 48 hours, the last thing you want to do is rush things by asking her out on a date mere hours into knowing her, you run the serious risk of scaring her off!

Does she like you? She's intrigued by you, she feels an "online connection", but rest assured its not deep yet, and be warned, she is still chatting with other guys as well on the dating app.

I think you need to give this another 2 weeks, get to know her better, let her get to know you! She needs to know you are interested in her, but also, not desperate for a relationship, 2 weeks is a good time frame. At the end of 2 weeks? 100% you need to ask her out for coffee.

No, of course you shouldn't ask her out, you should just allow the cosmic rays to seep into her head and tell her you're interested.  That's what every other guy on the planet has done.  None of your namby pamby growing of balls for most guys, they just stand around wishing the girl they like would talk to them.  Idiot.

• Robert

Well if she is on a dating app, she apparently is looking to be asked out. So.....real quick, think it over, make a decision and follow through. 

Nothing ventured nothing gained.