Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why does my heart beat when I see guys? Does that mean I am attracted to them?

Guys my age or in their mid 20’s 

Especially Tom Holland, Skander Keyes and William Mosley who actors obviously who are handsome . I have been confused about my sexuality for 3 years since I was 16 now I am 19. I like guys and girls but I feel a little afraid of men since I was sexually harassed a year ago..

• donnie

I think it is normal. You are attracted to men I have the same feelings toward good looking women. I assume not all guys but people you think are attractive. Just smile it can't hurt to smile.

All guys? Or just the cute ones?