Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Girls, what do you all look for most in a boy?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I’m a 25 year old girl and honestly I finally realized looks doesn’t matter all that matters is a good guy who won’t cheat and love you as much as you love them. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Looks, bitches look for looks only thus why they get hurt and call man dogs, shallow.. but not all girls are like this

Good Girls who have a good personality and have a brain look for personality, fidelity

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

honest, loyal, caring, trusting, has good communication. and also likes to workout, i mean we have to have at least something in common 🥴

• 1 month ago

Genuinely likes me/not just trying to get sex, mentally/emotionally/financially stable, trustworthy, compatible personality, reasonably fit body, tall, wholesome, fun

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • donnie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think that is subjective. Most of the times the normal good looks confidence among other things. But much advice is bad advice since everyone is different and what may just be super hot to one person may be super not to another and vice versa. There is nothing that is just universally attractive when it comes to both boys and girls. The thing is know that YOU ARE ENOUGH and as well as have a heathy want to improve but if you don't feel you're enough maybe find someone else. Also, have standards  yourself don't just go for the first girl that comes along. You can be nice to everyone but you don't have to date everyone

• 1 month ago

That he is passionate about something 

• 1 month ago

I don’t date boys ; I date men and I’m looking for great personality and character as-well as morals and values 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Fidelity and security.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.