Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Bill
Lv 4
Bill asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

How do I report Trump supporters wandering around looking lost? Someone said that it to do with him not being in office today. Who do I call?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Who do you call?  Trumpbusters!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Try the QAnon suicide help line.  Although you'll probably get a busy signal

• 1 month ago

You should hear it at the evangelical church I attend............ oh how our society is going down to the pits, "if the Lord doesn't return soon............we just can't make it" "Donald Trump was God's appointed" "this nation will never be the same" "We just can't make it another day!!". It's nauseating to hear, if real persecution came to the "church" we are really sunk. What a joke this has become.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

The brothel . that's what you're asking isn't it 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Take yourself to a mental hospital so they can diagnose you and treat your illness 

• Jeff D
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Call 911.  They love to hear from internet trolls.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Call Melanoma Tramp; she might come over & drain your swamp.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The police..............

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.