I recently bought this antique tea kettle. I’ve searched online to find a similar one with no luck. Would anyone know the approximate date?

From what I’ve gathered, it seems to be from the 1800’s, though I could be wrong. It has a dovetail along the bottom of the kettle and along the back side. The inside is nickel (I think) lined and has either the number 4 or “A” stamped on the inside, under the handle. 

The kettle is oval shaped. And the measurements are 12 inches tall and about 12 inches wide.