Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why did my republican neighbors complain to the city council about my manure roof and composting toilets?

Shouldn’t they just get used to the smell? They claim they hate hippies and green homes. They say I should grow up and pollute like everyone else. 

• PIE

Troll alert!

Do not reply!

I dropped a big obama bowl winder and sat on my Joe Bidet to cleanse my bum!

• Mark

I think you're making this up.  How do they know you have composting toilets, which don't smell at all.  On the (slim) chance you're not trolling, a manure roof might smell under the sun.

• I had diarrhea when I woke up, so I took a big Donald & then I wiped my Trump.  The toilet was clogged up, so Melania  Tramp came over & drained my swamp.

• Justin

Colonials were doing that stuff long before you. They didn't do it in 'cities,' however. That might be where you erred. Try it on a sprawling estate FAR away from Republicans. Do you think you can swing that on $15 an hour?

Ask you Republican neighbors. The best way to get an accurate answer.