Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Will the Royal Family give their personal fortunes and assets to the UK Government to help pay the covid bill?

After all their needs are paid by the UK taxpayers and the fortunes and land rightly belong to the people of the UK.

Update:

@ the anonymous Bruce Heath, if I knew as much as you, I'd have to have my memory wiped out. You didn't call me troll before my untimely death.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Sir Prince Philip gets £400,000 annually from the taxpayer and somehow magics more than that back into the coffers. Lolololol

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Run away troll and learn a few facts about the Royal Family.

• 1 month ago

The Queen already gives about 80% of her income to the Government of the UK, and UK taxpayers do not pay the Royals at all.  Land in the UK belongs to the Queen, at least in law, so you are incorrect there.  But, it seems you want the Crown to do even more than it is already doing.  I think 80% is more than enough!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.