Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 2 months ago

What would happen if I did this at Gamestop?

Say that I enter Gamestop with a container of macaroni salad in my jacket pocket, along with a large spoon.

Then, when no one is looking, I put macaroni salad in a bunch of the empty display cases on the shelf.

Then when someone brings the display case to the counter to purchase the game, and the Gamestop dude gets the game disc from behind the counter, he opens the case to put the game inside and finds macaroni salad in there.

Then later, when it happens with another case, the Gamestop dudes will realize a bunch of them might have been targeted, and they'll have to open every display case on the shelf to see which ones have macaroni salad in them and they'll have to clean it all up.

Lol what kind on investigation would come of that?

Since you're so obsessed with Gamestop, maybe you should buy a franchise.   Then you can bring in all of the macaroni salad you want too.

• Archer

It has always amazed me just how stupid people will get to feel noticed!

Why does it have to be macaroni salad? 

They wouldn't have to open every case.  They'd been able to follow the smell.  Or get a dog to help them.

The "Gamestop Dudes" will give the surveillance footage of you doing it to the police, along with footage of your license plate number.

Then the police go to your house and arrest you. That is the complete extent of the investigation that would come of that.

Or, as anyone asking this question might not be old enough to drive, a common method the police use is to show a screencap of the surveillance footage at local schools.

Between the principal, the teachers, and the resource officer, someone will recognize you.

You need to find a girlfriend.